In UK :
• European Breast Symposium, QMC, Nottingham, Sept, 1999
• Specialist Registrar Skill Course in General Surgery at Royal College of Surgeons of England (1999)
• One day Colonoscopy Workshop at St Mark’s Hospital – April, 1998
• Advanced Trauma & Life Support Provider Course (1998) at Margate Kent
• Basic Endoscopic Technique at Joyce Green Hospital, Dartford, May 1998
• Basic Skills in Safe Laparoscopic Surgery by (Mattu) at Royal College of Surgeons, England December 1997
• FIAGES Course in CMRI, Kolkata. Awarded Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons; August 2011
• Product Training and Hand’s-on Training in Lap Colorectal – Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Delhi, 15 January 2011.
• Laparoscopic Solid Organ Surgery – conducted at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Delhi, April 2009.
• Live Workshop on Radio Frequency Ablation – May 2008, organized by Thakurpukur Cancer Hospital, Kolkata.
• Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Delhi – Advanced course on Solid Organ Laparoscopic Surgery & Stappler Piles Operation (Procedure for prolapsed piles) – July 2007.
• Basic and advance laparoscopic endosuturing and knotting courses in dummy – AMASICON 2006 – Kolkata.
• Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai – Advanced course – Master class in Laparoscopic Hysterectomy & Myomectomy – August 2006.Prof Mungasikar advanced gynaecological procedures
• Regularly attended the weekend Continuing Medical Education program – Association of Surgeons of India during post graduation (1989 – 1992).
• Attended various update programs – Indian Cancer Society & Association of Surgeons of India during post graduation.